The Force Awakens at O’Brien Group Arena these school holidays
bella - February 25th, 2016
O’Brien Group Arena is the perfect venue for family fun these Easter school holidays with a jam packed skating program from Good Friday 25 March, opening every day across Easter to Sunday 10 April for all ages to enjoy.
If you are looking for fun and exciting activities for the kids during Easter, then O’Brien Group Arena has you covered.
Then from Tuesday 29 March to Sunday 10 April from 11am to 2pm every day, O’Brien Group Arena will have a free (with skating) and fully interactive Star Wars activity zone complete with multi-player tech hub, intergalactic obstacle course and Star Wars diorama displays for kids to take photos with Storm Troopers and other various cut out characters.
Kids can test their use of the Force in the activities on the tech hub and obstacle course and complete their Jedi training to see if they can join the Rebel forces to defeat the evil Empire.
There will also be plenty of fantastic giveaways and prizes for everyone to enjoy.
Beat the queues and buy tickets online to make the most of your school holiday time with O’Brien Group Arena’s new automated ticketing system – http://www.obriengrouparena.com.au/tickets-pricing/
May the Force be with you these school holidays!
The Star Wars The Force Awakens program will also include
- Public skating from 9am to late every day
- Under 8’s Ice Fun. Toys, games and music, plus snow play areas for children to enjoy a totally different toddler experience with Ice Ambassadors to make sure both parents and children have some cool ice fun. 9am to 11am daily
- Free Lessons – Free with entry and designed to give non skaters the skills they require to enjoy their experience. Every hour from 11am to 2pm daily
- Free Lessons – How to Skate Backwards. Free with entry and designed to encourage skaters to improve their skills. Every hour from 11am to 2pm daily
Entry for all day unlimited skating and Star Wars activity zone:
Adult – $26 including skate hire
- Child (6 to 14) – $22 including skate hire
- Child (3 to 5) – $13 including skate hire
- Family (two adults and two children) – $80 including skate hire
O’Brien Group Arena continues its extensive promotions and partnerships well into summer, giving visitors the best value entry fees and ancillary offers available. These offers include a partnership with Melbourne Star (Observation Wheel) where guests can enjoy a 20% discount for a flight upon display of their skating ticket.
For more information please visit www.obriengrouparena.com.au
Public Relations Agency Melbourne | Tourism | Trends | PR Melbourne